Tuesday 1 September 2015

First Blog Feature



Hi all,

Just a short post to alert you to the fact that I am featured on Margaret Montgomery's fantastic blog, Notes from the Blunder Ground, today. You can read the post here 

Margaret's debut novel, Beauty Tips for Girls, was released in March, published by Cargo, and is a brilliant book. (you can read my review of that here).

You'll maybe notice from the image on Margaret's feature that the cover for Follow Me has gone through some last minute changes... I'm still waiting on the absolute final version, but it will look pretty close to that one and I love it!

The release date is creeping ever closer...





6 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed your interview with Margaret, Vikki, and Follow Me sounds hugely intriguing and exciting. What a beautiful cover too. I'm now going to read your review of Margaret's book as well. The release date for Follow Me is not very far away now and I can't wait! My daughters are also very interested in reading it. Wishing you every success. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Joanna! Still don't think I'm going to truly believe it all until I hold the book in my hands :) Hope you and your daughters enjoy it!! x

      Delete
  2. You must be getting excited now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, Patsy! It's all very distracting...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mum! Hopping over to Margaret's blog now to look at comments there...

      Delete